Posts By: Dlightdaily
Windows Firewall on computers running Windows7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 is enabled by default. You may need turn it off/on for numerous reasons.
steps for how you do it using a command prompt:
- To Turn Off:
- NetSh Advfirewall set allprofiles state off
- To Turn On:
- NetSh Advfirewall set allprofiles state on
- To check the status of Windows Firewall:
- Netsh Advfirewall show allprofiles
Microsoft Exam Vouchers-Discount offers 2018 on MCSA,MCSE exams !
Professionals who have Microsoft certifications are some of the best paid employees out there. Get certified and start making more money:
Microsoft certifications help grow your career. Automatically save 25% or 50% at checkout when you take two or more Microsoft Certified Professional exams in nine months. There’s no limit to the number of exams you can take. Register through Microsoft to save on exams and get ahead.
About this offer
Take any Microsoft Certified Professional exam for full price through April 30, 2018, and get 25% off your next exam and 50% off all additional exams for the next nine months. The first exam can be purchased at Microsoft or a learning partner or through a Mindhub Discount Code. The upcoming discounts will reflect only if you purchase and sign in at www.microsoft.com/learning.
When you take any commercial or student MCP exam through Pearson VUE from December 1, 2017 through April 30, 2018, all additional exams in the next nine months will receive discounts at checkout. If you’ve taken an exam from July 1, 2017, through December 1, 2017, additional exams will receive discounts until August 31, 2018.
What is Nagios ?
First launched in 1999.
Nagios is officially sponsored by Nagios Enterprises
Nagios monitors your entire IT infrastructure to ensure systems, applications, services, and business processes are functioning properly.
In the event of a failure, Nagios can alert technical staff of the problem, allowing them to begin remediation processes before outages affect business processes, end-users, or customers
Nagios Features & Capabilities
Visibility & Awareness
Stable, Reliable, and Respected Platform
Capabilities to monitor applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, system metrics and infrastructure components with a single tool.
Event handlers allow automatic restart of failed applications and services.
Availability reports ensure SLAs are being met.
Hundreds of community-developed addons extend core Nagios functionality.
Over 1 million+ users worldwide.
Active community mailing lists provide free support.
Over 10 years of active development.
Scales to monitor thousands of nodes.
Failover capabilities ensure non-stop monitoring of critical IT infrastructure components.
Full access to source code.
Released under the GPL license
Hundreds of community-developed addons(Nagios-plugins) extend Nagios’ core functionality.
Centralized view of entire monitored IT infrastructure.
Detailed status information available through web interface.
Fast detection of infrastructure outages.
Alerts can be delivered to technical staff via email or SMS.
Escalation capabilities ensure alert notifications reach the right people.
Scheduled downtime allows for alert suppression during infrastructure upgrades.
Multi-user access to web interface allows stake holders to view infrastructure status.
User-specific views ensures clients see only their infrastructure components.
If You are using Microsoft Windows 8,windows 8.1 or windows 10 or Later OS, You need to download and install .Net Framework 4
Download Link : Download Here
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4 redistributable package installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files that are required to run and develop applications to target the .NET Framework 4.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4 provides the following new features and improvements
- Improvements in Common Language Runtime (CLR) and Base Class Library (BCL)
- Performance improvement including better multicore support, background garbage collection, and profiler attach on server.
- New memory mapped file and numeric types.
- Easier debugging including dump debugging, Watson minidumps, mixed mode debugging for 64 bit and code contracts.
- For a comprehensive list of enhancements to CLR and BCL go here.
- Innovations in the Visual Basic and C# languages, for example statement lambdas, implicit line continuations, dynamic dispatch, and named/optional parameters.
- Improvements in Data Access and Modeling
- The Entity Framework enables developers to program against relational databases using .NET objects and Language Integrated Query (LINQ). It has many new features, including persistence ignorance and POCO support, foreign key associations, lazy loading, test-driven development support, functions in the model, and new LINQ operators. Additional features include better n-tier support with self-tracking entities, customizable code generation using T4 templates, model first development, an improved designer experience, better performance, and pluralization of entity sets. For more information go here.
- WCF Data Services is a component of the .NET Framework that enables you to create REST-based services and applications that use the Open Data Protocol (OData) to expose and consume data over the Web. WCF Data Services has many new features, including enhanced BLOB support, data binding, row count, feed customization, projections, and request pipeline improvements. Built-in integration with Microsoft Office 2010 now makes it possible to expose Microsoft Office SharePoint Server data as an OData feed and access that data feed by using the WCF Data Services client library. For more information go here.
- Enhancements to ASP.NET
- More control over HTML, element IDs and custom CSS that make it much easier to create standards-compliant and SEO-friendly web forms.
- New dynamic data features including new query filters, entity templates, richer support for Entity Framework 4, and validation and templating features that can be easily applied to existing web forms.
- Web forms support for new AJAX library improvements including built-in support for content delivery networks (CDNs).
- For a comprehensive list of enhancements to ASP.NET go here.
- Improvements in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Added support for Windows 7 multi-touch, ribbon controls, and taskbar extensibility features.
- Added support for Surface 2.0 SDK.
- New line-of-business controls including charting control, smart edit, data grid, and others that improve the experience for developers who build data centric applications.
- Improvements in performance and scalability.
- Visual improvements in text clarity, layout pixel snapping, localization, and interoperability.
- For a comprehensive list of enhancements to WPF go here.
- Improvements to Windows Workflow (WF) that enable developers to better host and interact with workflows. These include an improved activity programming model, an improved designer experience, a new flowchart modeling style, an expanded activity palette, workflow-rules integration, and new message correlation features. The .NET Framework 4 also offers significant performance gains for WF-based workflows. For a comprehensive list of enhancements to WF go here.
- Improvements to Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) such as support for WCF Workflow Services enabling workflow programs with messaging activities, correlation support. Additionally, .NET Framework 4 provides new WCF features such as service discovery, routing service, REST support, diagnostics, and performance. For a comprehensive list of enhancements to WCF go here.
- Innovative new parallel-programming features such as parallel loop support, Task Parallel Library (TPL), Parallel LINQ (PLINQ), and coordination data structures which let developers harness the power of multi-core processors.
Supported Operating System – .Net 4 Framework
Windows 7, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Windows Vista SP1 or later
- Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Server Core Role)
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- ia64 (some features are not supported on ia64 for example, WPF)
Additional Requirements for Server Installation
If you have to perform a server installation, your computer must have the following software in addition to the basic requirements:
- Internet Information Services (IIS) version 6.0 or later. To access the features of ASP.NET, IIS with the latest security updates must be installed before the .NET Framework is installed. ASP.NET is supported only on Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- (Recommended) Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 or later
NOTE: Most users do not have to perform a server installation. If you are unsure whether to perform a server installation, just perform a basic installation.
Installer for Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 Server Core
This version of Microsoft .NET Framework 4 does not support the Server Core role on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2. To get a version of Microsoft .NET Framework 4 that supports Server Core role on Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 go to Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer) for Server Core.
- What’s New in the .NET Framework 4?
- .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
- The .NET Framework Developer Center
- Visual Studio 2010 Site
- Wiki – .Net Framework 4
Technology has changed every part of our lives. Images ,pictures,graphics are the most viewableon internet then text content. Visual content can express more in little and summary of whole topic.IT Infographics industry that moves at the speed of light (sometimes faster).
VARIABILIZATION OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – DLIGHTDAILY INFOGRAPHICS